Intro to Lit 2:00 - 3:15

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Extra Credit Blog #1

Its been five days of not using technology.. Let me say its not as easy as I expected. On the first day, I didn't have too many troubles. It was relaxing not constantly worrying about who texted me and what not. I had much more time to myself and got everything done that needed to. Day two was a little more difficult. I started wanting to go on facebook and check what everyone was up to and text my friends. Not watching television and missing some of my favorite teams play made it even more difficult. On the the third, fourth, and fifth days I just wanted to relax, watch a movie, and text everyone. I started to really miss talking to the people I used to talk to every day, and its only been five days! But I only have two more days to go. It amazes me how people can go without technology in today's society where everything is based upon that.

Thank you for the extra couple days

No comments:

Post a Comment